Testing & Certification
Electri-Cord maintains world class manufacturing standards, processes and procedures that drive our reputation for excellence in electronics manufacturing. We pride ourselves on meeting or exceeding the quality standards required by the industries and markets we serve. We designed—and continue to improve—the most widely used power cord testing equipment in the world, the CT100 Semi-Automatic Power Cord Tester. The golden standard for power cord testing, many of the largest global OEM companies require this test on all power cords manufactured for them. Certifications Electri-Cord and our strategic global partners maintain the following certifications:
- ISO Certifications
- Intertek / ETL
- ITAR Certified
- Electri-Cord is proud to be certified by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registration as an approved vendor to the United States Government.
- Directed by the U.S. Department of State, ITAR is a program that regulates the export and import of U.S. military and defense related equipment and information. Companies that earn this certification must meet stringent requirements and have the knowledge and understanding to fully comply with ITAR, as well as having corporate procedures and controls in place to ensure compliance. The ITAR Registration means that Electri-Cord is able to fully support military and defense-related projects around the globe.
- Operator Training/Certification to IPC-A620 - The industry standard for cable and wiring harness fabrication and installation.
- Process and Procedure - Capability Studies
- Statistical Process Controls (SPC) - We use SPC to continuously improve processes and drive out rejects from manufacturing.
- Reliability and Functional Testing - on all products