Electri-Cord maintains world class manufacturing standards, processes and procedures that drive our reputation for excellence in electronics manufacturing. We pride ourselves on meeting or exceeding the quality standards required by the industries and markets we serve. We designed—and continue to improve—the most widely used power cord testing equipment in the world, the CT100 Semi-Automatic Power Cord Tester. The golden standard for power cord testing, many of the largest global OEM companies require this test on all power cords manufactured for them. Certifications Electri-Cord and our strategic global partners maintain the following certifications:
- International Standard ISO-9001:2015
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Click here for a complete listing of all certifications
Testing & Quality Capabilities
- Operator Training/Certification to IPC-A620 – The industry standard for cable and wiring harness fabrication and installation.
- Process and Procedure – Capability Studies
- Statistical Process Controls (SPC) – We use SPC to continuously improve processes and drive out rejects from manufacturing.
- Reliability and Functional Testing – on all products
- RoHS Testing and Certification – State-of-the-art testing and screening for compliance.
Contact us for more information about any of our testing and certification capabilities, as Electri-Cord powers your innovation with quality you can count on.