Diagnostic Pass-Through Connector & Cabling:
Offers flexible cabling that is compliant to SAE J1939 requirements. The Connectors are environmentally sealed, thermoplastic, and cylindrical connectors with a coupling ring for mating. Data Port connection is designed to allow on-board CAN system to mate with the diagnostic computer. The green, Type II connectors are for use with the 500 kbps network.
Product Type Features
• Allows end user’s product to remain installed and offers diagnostic pass-through connection without removing primary system connection.
• Low Profile Connectors:
• Connector Style : Custom Pass-Through Circular 9Pin
• Connector System : Wire-to-Wire
• Sealable : Yes
• Hybrid Connector : Yes
• Primary Locking Feature : Integrated in Housing
• Number of Positions : 9
• Nominal Voltage Architecture (V): 12, 24, 42, 48, 80, 90, 125, 240
• Color : Green
• Cable Exit Angle : 90°
• Operating Temperature Range : -40° – 105 °C
• Circuit Application : Power & Signal
• Heavy Duty environments & Heavy Duty Vehicles
• Easy Installation
• Cable Length /Custom to customers’ requirements
• All Cables are 100% Tested For Polarity and Continuity
• Manufactured in Electri-Cord’s UL, ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949 cost-competitive facility in Mexico with FOB Minnesota.
• Specializing in Automotive and Fleet Management Cables and Harness’s & Custom assemblies.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE CONSIDERED TAILORED CONFIGURATIONS TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
CALL THE SALES DEPARTMENT FOR PRICING AND ORDER MINIMUMS 814-367-2265